Friday 22 May 2015

Monday Muster


It's time to start posting on my dear blog here with a lot more regularity, and so I'm happy to introduce a new feature I'm calling 'Monday Muster'! Call it a roundup of several photos I've taken over the week, and in most cases they may have been already been shared on Instagram. Perhaps a few quips about our going-onses will be included too. If you are not already following us on Instagram please do so! Our username is :: goodshipmonster.

I am hoping to connect more often with you my readers, and potentially with some new readers, by posting on a weekly basis! A picture says a thousand words so I hope to entice you, so....

... Muster Midships!


^^ At play aboard the Empire Sandy.



^^ Adventure through the Island Lagoons. 



^^ My boat kid. 



^^ Captain John's. Once a fixture on the TO Waterfront. She won't be around much longer. 

~~This 'Monday Muster' first appeared on goodshipmonster.blogspot.ca ~~



No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments!